Friday, April 24, 2009

seconds before show time

Many people wonder what goes through the head of someone that is about to hit the stage. I cant talk for everyone but this is what goes through my head a minute before i go on stage;

"amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now i'm found, was blind, but now i see"
"remember to be energetic... and smile"
"don't look down"
"what kind of crowd is it, physical. OK i gotta be more animated, milk the streamer bit"
"any cute girls in the audience"
"stay confident, you believe the joke is funny they will laugh"
"own this crowd, applause breaks on every joke"
"be more animated, try different voices, look around but make eye contact with the audience"
"have fun"
"anyone in the front row"

PLEASE WELCOME DUSTY RHOADS

"Ok its go time"
"The stage is my home"

No comments:

Post a Comment